Barber and Salon Essentials
In addition to importing and distributing exclusive brands of men’s grooming products, CRW is proud to bring to you Barber and Salon Essentials.
There are some things that a barber shop or salon cannot live without and now you can shop for supplies, all through CRW in one convenient location. Scroll down for a complete list of our essential items.
Ready to order? Visit our contact page to get in touch.
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon. Available in 2oz, pint, ½ gallon and gallon containers, Barbicide concentrate is economical for use in every salon, barbershop and spa!
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Manicure stations and implements
Keep your clients neat and clean with comfortable cutting capes! These high quality capes are long lasting and come at a affordable price for the quality.
- 9 rust-proof snaps which can fit up to a 24″ neck and measure 60″ x 60″
- Back folds over to provide a flat working surface.
- Folded and reinforced seams – don’t worry about a second fabric coming loose, even after repeated washes.
- Care-free maintenance means washer/dryer safe at all temperatures.
- Durable and comfortable available.
Available in crepe and kimono styles.
Barber capes can also be purchased with custom embroidered brand or store logos – contact us to find out more.